Jan 26, 2012

Kinda tootin' over here...

How do you like THAT title? hee hee. 

It's been some time ago that this even happened. And of course, I announced it on my Facebook page when it happened - and you KNOW I did! If the truth be known, it's not even really the first time I've tooted either. No! Really! I bet you didn't know I was that talented. uh-huh. I tooted the month before too! You have no idea how relieved I am now. Wheeeeew-eeee!


Let me show you an example of what makes me toot.
*
*
*
*
*

I was published in the Cricut Magazine's Holidays Issue back in the late Fall of 2011!


And here's more reason...


And even more! I just can't stop!


How pretty did they do that up?! It looks so much prettier than MY picture of it hanging from my hubby's spray painted, flat metal train decor thing on his man-cave room mantel. LOL! Not sure why I didn't hang it from the mantel in the living room....maybe it wasn't finished yet. You can see my picture of this here.

Well, now that I've got that outta my system, I'm happy to say it was all worth it.  Yep, that was a whole lotta load off.  Don't you agree?


I haven't been all that crafty lately. I've been working on some Christmas stockings, but not much really coming of them so far. I've been mostly just playing online and just when I finally discovered Picnik, they're deciding to close. I was seriously about to pay for a year to get the Premium stuff too. I love how it turns my pictures into something better than just me alone. What the??  However,I think I am the reason that this is happening. No really. It seems that every time I find something that I like, and I mean REALLY like, it ceases to exist anymore. It doesn't really matter what it is. It's most prevalent with food and it drives me nuts at the grocery store. Am I the only one this happens to?  It's like....Whoa! That Beth chic is starting to like this stuff, so we best mess up her world and get rid of it - nooooow! Look out Pinterest, you could be in danger. And naturally, blogs will no longer be cool to have once I finally start getting somewhere with mine. Facebook is safe for a little while, I'm not all that into it (yet - shhhhh!) but they do change it more than my mother changes her mind. And you don't eeeeeven want to go there.


My sweet child came home from school today complaining of not feeling well and she has a fever, so it looks like cheerleading class ain't happening for her tonight and Alan is working really late. Looks like a good night to work on that mini album that I've only been in a creative block with for 7 months now. 


Photobucket

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Darn you Beth, I like picnic, lol.
That happens to hubby and I when we like a new tv show. So now we usually wait a year or two to get into them, lol.

Simply Tasheena said...

I am not a happy camper about picnik closing.

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelighfulhome.blogspot.com

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh, I so know what you mean about finding something you really enjoy and it ceases to exsist! It's not just a Beth thing, believe me!! Lol!

Ohh, how I enjoyed your lovely craftiness in the Cricut Holiday issue! Amazing, girl! Toot away!

Beth said...

Aww Thanks Andrea!! Hey, you had TONS of crafty goodness in that magazine as well, girl! Weren't you on every other page?? LOL!! I don't know where you keep all that creativity!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

FANTASTIC Beth!!!! I'll have to get you to sign my copy!! ;)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats to YOU!!!! Come by on Monday at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY because you have been featured there this week...please feel free to grab my starfish featured button for your blog and thank you for coming to my party.

Blessings,
Linda

Beth said...

REALLY??!! THAT is very exciting news for me! I'll be sure to check it out when it's posted. I'm gonna go get that starfish button right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...