Dec 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful & happily memorable Christmas! We are getting to the point of winding down here & assembling the new & getting rid of some of the old (my big new comfy computer chair & the flat, ragged old one, for instance!)

We had a great time with just the family & then spent the day today with my side of the family for a delicious brunch! Too much good food & lots of great conversation. But, it gets to point that all in all, it's time to go home & finally wind down. Ahhhh.....

I just wanted to share a couple of very simply decorated pocket calendars that I made for my step mom & step sister. I forgot to add the little red jewels to the yellow scallop like I did on the green one, but I added it before giving it. It definitely needed them. They were simple & I just used the blingy pearl-like paper that you get in a pad at Walmart for the yellow & green portions. The pattern papers are from a 6x6 pad from Cosmo Cricket. CUTE stuff!! The little bling hearts were Mary Engelbright stickers from Michael's $ bin! Too cute & cheap to pass up, don'tcha think??

They both seemed to really like them quite a lot & I'm glad they did.





























Well, I want to keep this short today so, here's hoping all went well with you & yours this holiday & that you all have a fantastic & very blessed New Year!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...