Dec 23, 2009

Whew!

Well, I haven't gotten EVERYTHING finished ( I know you all were worried...) but I have survived getting my Christmas cards completed & mailed. The last batch went out today. Those were just for the locals that should get them by Christmas Eve. Some of the others might not make it to their destinations by then, but by Sat. anyway.

I was going to prepare some cookie trays for our 2 neighbors, but I think I'm going to skip that after all. They seem to be irritated with our neighborly-ness, so I see no need to try to be extra nice to them, although it would be fun to irritate them more, wouldn't it? They are OK people, but since we are not on the wife's side of the family in one neighbor's case, she doesn't want to be bothered by us. The other neighbor (these 2 neighbors are brothers) just has a different personality altogether & there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not that close with the wife either. It's just my husband that is "friends" with these husbands. It was my hubby that suggested we skip the goodies with them this year.

I think I'm all caught up with all the projects, I just need to finish the gift wrapping & I have started on that although not a very good start, but a start none the less!

I will be getting a new digital camera for Christmas & I'm really excited to use it. I hope it makes it until our next trip to Disney, which won't be for another 3-4 years. I was kinda hoping for a laptop, but alas, the camera won out. If I were to get the laptop, then I would need other items in addition & even the gifts we bought weren't really in the budget as it was, so extra stuff is just that much more of a strain. I think I'm going to have to go & try to find a job. I have become accustomed to my current lifestyle & I know that things would have to change as far as managing my time. I've done it before like so many other out there, but I like it this way. My husband's job is questionable at this time & I don't want 2 of us out of work if I can help it.

Well, I have to go take the recycling to the center & pick up a few groceries before my sister gets here, so I'll will leave you with many warm Christmas thoughts & hope that you all have a wonderful & safe Christmas.

God Bless!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...