Jul 28, 2009

Finally finished after a long stall....

Well, I had two Baby Boy albums to make in 3 weeks time & managed to get the first one done in less than a week. This one was almost done in the time that it needed to be, but I was stumped for the 1 Year page, as I felt it should be a special one. So doing like I do, I moved on to other projects that needed my attention. Well here we are and the baby is going on two months old & I still have not had the book finished! I figured I better get my hiney in gear & get it done before the poor boy is graduating from college! LOL!! His poor mother is already going to be 3 pictures behind as it is. I guess, since these are such dear friends, I felt I needed to put my heart & soul into it. It's still not exactly done yet, but the only thing left is to finish the front cover & I hope that doesn't take as long to figure out as the last page of the book did. Geesh!

Also, I'm not all that savvy with this blogger set up & feel, it could use a much more user (idiot?) friendly set up than it does. So, there tends to be some huge gaps in ramblings, when that happens, just keep scrolling on down until you see my siggy line & THEN you'll know you're at the end! *snort-snort!*

I don't know why I don't have a picture of the front, but I apologize that I don't.

Inside Book Cover
simple baby boy mini album















Welcome page
baby boy scrapbook
















Months 1 & 2










Months 3 & 4










Months 5 & 6










Months 7 & 8










Months 9 & 10










11 Months & 1 Year








The card I made using only the Cricut with A Child's Year cartridge. I love this cartridge! Also, since this is a double sided patterned cardstock by Wild Asparagus, I only used one piece of it for the whole card, inside & out.
teddy bear card

















Inside of card.
rocking horse








Well, I gotta go hit the Wally World for a few groceries, so I'll chat with all y'all later!

God Bless & have a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

I love the baby book!! It's beautiful, Beth! And again, such a sweet card with the teddy. I need to get that cart soon :)

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Beautiful book Beth!!
Love all the details on the inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...