Jun 22, 2009

Testing...

Well, I used to be QUITE computer literate, but since I haven't HAD to work with a computer & all the latest programs like I used to, I have fallen out of the loop more than I care to admit. Believe it or not, I had designed my company's website all by myself! That was before child #2...things have progressed in the computer/internet world faster than I cared to keep up.

So anyway, enough blabbering about why I can't stay hip & up-do-date in the internet world; I created myself this cute little siggy for my blog & had to see how it looks. In doing so, I have to create a new posting.

I do have to say that today, Brooke & I drove over to Warsaw because they have been having the greatest deals on hanging baskets & flowering pots! They get cheaper every week too! Last year, my hubby, Alan, made me this awesome flower bed bench from an old bed I found at a garage sale for $2. So, I was able to buy 5 big pots of New Guinea Impatiens for $15 before sales tax. I can't really take a pic of it currently because, much to my disappointment, the bed is made of nothing but glued together sticks of wood. After the first rain, everything started to separate into little chunks. Needless to say, it doesn't look nearly as impressive as it does here. I bought new finials, but DH hasn't had the opportunity to put them on yet.

So, if I can keep the plants alive & get the bench back to looking half-way decent, you may get an updated photo before summer is over, but I would't hold my breath if I were you. ;)

God Bless & have a great day!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...