Oct 7, 2008

Cool!

I noticed yesterday that I had my first blog follower!! YAY & a great big THANKS Rebecca for being my first groupie! hee hee hee! I don't know how long you've been listed as a follower, but I finally realized it yesterday, cuz (duh!) I never thought to check. Who'da thunk that someone would actually want to follow MY blog? I so need to jump on the bandwagon of being a blog follower. I'm starting to follow a quite a few blogs these days.

I hope those of you that are following my blog are liking the recent changes. I know I do, but I'm still working on that header & a few other color changes. My background is supposed to be a bit different, but the instructions tell me to select "minima" somewhere & I can't figure out what in the world they're talking about.


I did get back a journal book I altered a while back. I just had it returned at my last design team meeting from the Memory Zone scrapbook store from being on display there. I used the fun papers from Cosmo Cricket & some bits & pieces from the Creative Cafe line. It was originally inspired by a wonderful designer by the name of Brittany Dixon who made a card using these papers. I put a different twist on it, but thought it turned out decent.

I have got to get my butt in gear & get some inspiration for lots of projects that I want & need to complete. I get going OK, but follow through tends to be an issue with me. I'm a slow scrapper & if I'm in a hurry, the end result tends to reflect that. I know this. I can't help this, as much as I try to fix it, it just seems to be that way for me.

Now, there's quite a few girlz on the Memory Zone design team that can whip them projects out like nobody's business & I idolize them cuz they always look great & make my jaw drop. Seriously!


I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to do a RAK here soon. I've got lots of stuff that I've cleared out of my stash & picked up a few extra things just for that. When I come up with a challenge & gather up everything for the RAK, I'll post it here. Keeps your eyes open for this! It just might be worth it....

Have a great one, God Bless & take care!

BethM.



2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

i think minima is one of blogger's templates. You'll have to change that in the customize area.

Great notebook by the way!

Kelly C. said...

I'm lovin' your blog updates!
And what's this about a R.A.K....?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...