Feb 7, 2008

Here we go again.....

back to the town of Plymouth in being in a flood stage- again! Most places that were flooded before are flooded again, & if some people were almost flooded the last time, well, they ARE flooded this time! It's getting to the point that I don't know what roads to take because you don't know if they're flooded too much to feel safe driving through it. Now, everything is trying to freeze too, so there's water AND ice. Winter in Indiana...remind me why I stay here???? Oh yes, I have a kid that wants to go live with his dad instead of Arizona-which is where I "could" be! Huh??? On a lighter note, I've been altering things like a crazed woman & really enjoying it, much to the hubby's dismay. Here is my latest creation that I can show off right now, anyway.For others, you'll have to check the TMZ DT Gallery link on the right.
This is a wooden cigar box I found somewhere last year. I got it just so I could alter it & I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Front




Inside




Well, I'm having some funky issues with this blogger, so I'm going to end this for today & hope it can straiten itself out by tomorrow.

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Flooding...yuck!
Cigar box....OOOooowwwww!
:)

rose said...

Beth
This is simply wonderful
so Elegant and vintage

drooling over it
beautiful work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...