Jan 11, 2008

Here is another page I did with my new Qwikutz lettering font called Journal. Since this photo was taken, I've added purple letters over the gold ones to help it stand out a little more & give it some dimension.




I had taken this page class at The Memory Zone Scrapbook store here in Plymouth. I finally found pictures to fill the page with & added the flowers, buttons, brads & the doodling around the title afterwards. I didn't realize it at the time, but my printer was running low on blue ink, so the pictures are different hues, but I think it looks kinda cool!




This is a card that I made like the sketch I made for KT Crafts newletter this week. It was my 2nd submission after finding out my original design had already been done for the previous newsletter (which I hadn't gotten).




Close-up of the spirelli thread work around the Basic Grey brand of die cut.




A Valentine card I made from a sketch that I was asked to do for KT Crafts newsletter, but I knixed it after realizing it looked too similar to the one that had been done by Glee, for the previous newsletter that I hadn't gotten.




A page I just did with a picture of Brooke looking at the lights on our tree from last year.




Jordan's Freshman year football pictures




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...